Full Body Cleanse Day 10
View more video testimonials
Type in your keyword into the search box below and all relative results will return:
Query: Full Body Detox
Testimonial: I finished my detox program and would like to say "thank you." You were accurate in everything you said the detox would do.
Testimonials are NOT intended for the advertisement, promotion, or marketing of our herbaceuticals, compounds, formulas, and health services but exclusively to give the people a medium to express their personal experiences under the right of "free speech" protected by U.S.Const.Amend.1
I have been giving the Moringa Extract to my godchildren for colds. We give it to them the first sign of any cold symptoms. It is keep them from getting a full blown cold. I make sure during the winter months that we always have it on hand.
I have taken it as well.
Thank you for an excellent product for kids that are school age.
Being a type-2 diabetic for 18-years on prescribed medications suggested for me to take now for the rest of my life, I've been on a journey for a cure to my diseased infested body. Searching for the answers to the why and how my body got so toxin (poisoned). I'm so grateful for talk radio, media information, and word of mouth.
Make a long story short; I became open to the suggestions Steve Harvey presented on his morning radio show about the DHerbs "Full Body Cleanse"...ridding my body of the years of wrong eating, drinking, and etc. Educating myself with information to empower me with knowledge and results of being an example of the product with the success I had; I'm looking to continue the journey with even more application...
The DHerbs "Full Body Cleanse" allowed my body to reset itself to a feeling of normal that I haven't felt in a mighty long time, I was able to reduce toxin and fat from my body; I lost weight, my stomach shrunk to where my underlying 6-pack resurfaced, I was more alert, more agile, energized, focused, and not sluggish or fatigue.
Since my initial successful DHerbs "Full Body Cleanse"; due to that lack of knowledge I became toxin again, medical providers wanted to prescribe me now insulin due to high blood sugar and A1C levels. As a Professional Truck Driver; Insulin could retire my career. I pleaded with my Doctor for a grace period to get my health back in order with the readjusting of prescribed medications (diabetic pills), and a major change in my diet. I've been successful just by revisiting the information I acquired from the DHerbs "Full Body Cleanse" literature that came with my first initial cleanse...
Within a week I have my blood sugar at acceptable healthy levels: but I need to cleanse again; detox my body, loose the excess weight, reset my body back to normal and get off these prescribed drugs.
I believe with all that's been stated and what I know to be true: to revisit the DHerbs "Full Body Cleanse"; and the initial success it bought me, personally; I'll have the key to that Abundance of Life again!
The Full Body Cleanse is AMAZING!!!!!! I have order the 20 day cleanse twice I was 187 now I am 172 I am waiting to weigh in again, I am on my second 20 day cleanse, also I wasn't tired, jittery or hungry. I never thought I would be able to swallow as many pills as I did but after he first few times swallowing the pills were a breeze. Another thing I noticed that my allergies aren't as bad as before due to the cleanse. Three of my relatives have purchased and have lost 18-lbs. EACH!!!!!! and are tremendously satisfied. I have mastered the raw fruits,vegetable and nuts to a science after my third 20 day cleanse I will continue to include raw fruit, vegetable and nuts in my EVERY day regimen!!!!!!I can't wait to (weight-in) after the use of my SECOND 20 day cleanse so I can purchase my THIRD 20 day cleanse
THANKS DHERBS YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 150-LBS here I come!!!!!!!!!
I've been taking the Female Hormonal in place of the me steal cycle. I'm still gauging my cycle since I've been off the pill since November. It's normalized save for maybe 2 irregular moments. I like this better and it also keeps your kitty moist. I like this and the bunny rabbit.
Dherbs make quality products as usual. The yoni cleanser is also another staple.
Ok I am really impressed. The Bunny Rabbit really works. Lately I've tried this and sure enough my underwear has been getting showered ;-).
I've also been taking the female hormonal in place of the menstrual cycle. It does the same thing.
Thanks again Dherbs. You don't disappoint.
BEET AND QUINOA VEGGIE BURGERS [VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE]
- 1 1/2 cups chopped eggplant (or 1/2 cup baba ganoush)
- 5 tablespoons flaxseed meal, divided (+ more as needed)
- 6 tablespoons warm water
- 4 cups shredded beets (about 3 medium beets)
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup hummus
- Salt + pepper to taste
- Oil for cooking
- For serving: gluten-free buns, lettuce/kale, hummus
- If using fresh eggplant, add to a steaming basket and steam until fork tender, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a food processor and process on high until smooth. Transfer to a mixing bowl and set aside. If using baba ganoush, simply skip this step.
- In a small bowl, add remaining 2 tablespoons of flaxseed meal and water. Quickly stir and set aside.
- Add beets, quinoa, oats, 3 tablespoons of flaxseed meal and garlic into a large mixing bowl (or directly into the bowl of a food processor) and mix to combine. Transfer to a food processor and pulse to combine the ingredients. Transfer back to the bowl.
- Add flax eggs (flax and water mixture) along with the pureed eggplant and hummus into the bowl. Mix until the dough comes together and you can shape it into patties. Season with salt and pepper. [note: if it seems too wet, let it sit for 10 - 15 minutes until you add more flax to let the oats and flax soak up some of the liquid. You want to be able to shape them into patties]
- Once ready, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and shape the dough into 8 patties. Transfer baking sheet to the fridge and let chill for at least 60 minutes and up to overnight.
- To cook the burgers, heat up a little oil in a large skillet over medium heat (I think coconut oil would be really good here). Once hot, sear the burgers until brown on either side, about 3 – 4 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack and repeat until all burgers are done.
- Serve them with your gluten-free buns and top them with greens and a smear of hummus. Enjoy!