Stroke: Cerebrovascular Accident (CVA)
Lack of blood flow and/or starvation of blood will undoubtedly lead to lack of oxygen to the brain. The toxins and obstructions in the blood take up available room for oxygen and vital life essence (chi). When oxygen is cut off at the blood-brain barrier, stroke is the result.
Because oxygen is the primary fuel for the brain, lack of it to the brain will seriously impair the brain resulting in neurological damage, which is where the paralysis and speech defects come into play.
Causes and Risk Factors
Strokes are primarily caused by lack or starvation of oxygen to the brain. There are many reasons why this can happen, which is why there are different types of strokes:
- Ischemic strokes are due to blocked arteries in the brain. Types of Ischemic strokes include thrombotic stroke (blockage caused by blood clot) and embolic stroke (blood clot breaks away)
- Hemorrhagic strokes are caused by blood vessels or arteries that leak or rupture. The types of hemorrhagic stroke are intracerebral hemorrhage (blood vessel breaks and spills blood onto the brain) and subarachnoid hemorrhage (bleeding at the brain surface that collects between the skull and the brain)
- Transient ischemic attack (TIA)-these are known as 'mini strokes' that last about five minutes or less. They are less damaging than an ischemic stroke or brain hemorrhage, but can be an indication of a bigger stroke lingering around the corner.
Symptoms of stroke or CVA include:
- Difficulty talking or understanding
- Numbness on one side
- Extremely intense, painful headache
- Trouble seeing out of one or both eyes
Healing from a stroke naturally
Magnet therapy is very beneficial for stroke recovery. Magnets enhance circulation by causing minerals to spin in the blood and thus causing friction (heat), which causes blood vessels and arteries to dilate which improves and enhances circulation, and thus blood, oxygen, and mineral flow.
The crystal Melanite, a variation of Garnet, is very helpful for stroke recovery. It can be used for elixir purpose or can be applied to the forehead.
Think about performing yoga or deep breathing exercises. These techniques will undoubtedly help improve blood and oxygen flow in the body as well as improve the circulation of "chi" in the body.
The greatest dietary culprit in stroke causation was meat and dairy products. Consumption of these products result in excess production of mucus, plaque, and other hardened substances that obstruct arterial blood flow throughout the body in general, the brain in particular and resulting in ischemia.
A vegan diet and/or raw foods diet is best for healing and optimal health purposes.
Vegetable juices will greatly help to remove accumulated arterial plaque and debris in the body. Juice plenty of green vegetables like Celery, Parsley, and Spinach.
The greatest single herb you can take for prevention or remedy of a stroke is "Periwinkle." Periwinkle, botanically known as "vinca major," is a plant that naturally improves the blood flow to the brain area. It helps to arrest all excess bleeding disorders and is useful for hemorrhaging, excess menstrual flow, nosebleed, bleeding gums, and all other bleeding disorders.
Other beneficial herbs for stroke prevention and remedy include: Cayenne, Ginger, Cinnamon, Butcher's Broom, Gotu Kola, Cranesbill, Goldenseal Root, Manjistha, Holy (Blessed) Thistle, Gingko Biloba, and Mullein Leaf.
All circulatory enhancing herbs will help prevent or remedy a stroke. Stroke is categorically a circulatory disease.
Calcium is very important in rectifying all circulatory diseases and disorders including stroke. Because calcium is the most alkaline mineral in the mineral family, it helps to counteract acidity and bust up accumulated debris that stick to the arterial walls and thus open up clogged and obstructed arteries. Natural calcium-rich herbs include: Comfrey Root, Oatstraw, Horsetail, and Alfalfa.
Liquid oxygen drops are very helpful in stroke prevention and remedy as a liquid oxygen solution will greatly increase oxygen in the body. Because of this reason, I refer to liquid oxygen as supplemental oxygen. For post-stroke prevention purposes, a stroke sufferer should add 25-30 drops of liquid oxygen to each glass of drinking water.
Dherbs.Com products that can help you prevent or remedy a stroke include:
This article is compliments of Dherbs.Com.
- Full Body Cleansebuy now$120.00
- Circulation Aidbuy now$12.95
- Cerebrovascular Formulabuy now$19.95
- Blood & Lymphaticbuy now$19.95
- Brain Boosterbuy now$24.95
- Vitamin Cbuy now$29.95