Sea Salt Soak
The salt water penetrates the pores and is absorbed into the bloodstream. From there, the salt helps to remove accumulated lactic acid in the body. Lactic acid becomes present in the body after strenuous workouts or heavy activity. The acid can build up in muscle tissue, causing you to feel stiff and sore.
Sea salt is the only recommended salt to use for soaks. It is widely available and comes in many varieties. Do not use common table salt. Instead, use one of the following varieties of sea salt:
Begin by running hot water in your bathtub. While the tub is filling, add 16 ounces of sea salt to the water. Next, you may want to add essential oils to the water for added benefits or dherbs formulated bathdrops.
For a calming and relaxing soak, add 2-3 drops of French Lavender, 2-3 drops of Peppermint, and 2 drops of Roman or Yellow Chamomile to the water.
To alleviate aches and pains, add 2-3 drops of Peppermint, 2-3 drops of Eucalyptus, and 2 drops of Wintergreen to the water.
For a spiritual soak, add 2 drops of Frankincense, 2 drops of Myrrh, 2-3 drops of Sandalwood, 2-3 drops of Davana, 2-3 drops of Oakmoss to the water.
For a detoxifying soak, add 2 drops of Oregano, 2 drops of Parsley, 2 drops of Hyssop, 2 drops of Eucalyptus, 2 drops of Turmeric, 2 drops of Juniper Berry and 3 drops of Tea Tree oil to the water.
Enter the tub and begin soaking. Soak for 45-60 minutes. Relax, meditate, listen to music, and focus on the health of your body.
Before you exit the tub, bathe. Scrub yourself with a loofah brush or wash yourself thoroughly with a towel.
Following the soak, you may like to use moisturizing oil on your body. Be sure to use a natural, botanical oil on the skin. These allow the skin to breathe properly. Some excellent skin oils to try are:
- Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Grape Seed Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Kukui Oil
- Avocado Oil
Sea Salt soaks offer a wide array of health benefits. The soaks can benefit our physical bodies in many ways. They can also be very therapeutic to our spirit.
Regular practice of sea salt soaks can be beneficial to those suffering from:
- Dry skin disorders
- Musculoskeletal pain and swelling
- Arthritis pain
- Sports injuries
- Reducing levels of stress
- Dealing with Insomnia
- Increasing circulation
- Expelling toxins from the body
Thank you for reading!
This article is compliments of www.Dherbs.com.
- Weight Release Aid Bath Dropsbuy now$16.95
- Calming Bath Dropsbuy now$22.50
- Respiratory Bath Dropsbuy now$14.95
- Allergy Bath Dropsbuy now$17.95
- Detox Bath Dropsbuy now$24.95
- Pine Forest Bath Dropsbuy now$16.95
- Male Bath Dropsbuy now$19.95
- Feel Good Bath Dropsbuy now$19.95
- Aches & Muscle Pain Reliefbuy now$17.95
- Anti-Viral Bath Dropsbuy now$24.95
- Anti-Stress Bath Dropsbuy now$24.95
- Passion Bath Dropsbuy now$34.95
- Relaxing Baths Dropsbuy now$14.95
- Abundance & Prosperity Bath Dropsbuy now$17.95
- Spiritual Bliss Bath Dropsbuy now$24.95
- Female Bath Dropsbuy now$24.95
- Rejuvenating Bath Dropsbuy now$19.95
- Full Body Cleansebuy now$120.00
- Vitamin E Oilbuy now$16.95
- Healing Facial and Body Oil (4 oz)buy now$22.95
- Anti-Aging Oil (4 oz)buy now$39.95
- Healing Facial and Body Oil (8 oz)buy now$34.95
- Oxy-Oil (4 oz)buy now$16.95
- Oxy-Oil (8 oz)buy now$24.95