Toxic stones may be safe to hold or use for chakra balancing purposes or even to wear as crystal or gemstone jewelry, but when it comes to therapeutic purposes internally, they should not be consumed orally. An elixir can also be applied to the skin or added to bath water.
Crystals are thought to have very powerful vibrations. It is very easy to transfer the vibrations of the crystals to the water. When the crystals or gemstones sit in the water for a period of 12 hours or more, the water becomes imbued with the vibration of the various crystals or gemstones.
The crystal and gemstone vibrations contain all the properties of the crystal or gemstone. However, to get a direct and specific effect from a particular attribute of a crystal or gemstone, one would have to consciously program the elixir.
Crystals and water both are said to hold memory and intention. If you desire a certain effect from a particular property from a stone or crystal, program your conscious and deliberate intent must be programmed into the elixir.
Water is considered a base for the elixir. Water serves as a solvent. It is the most effective and natural solvent there is, especially when distilled because of its pulling effect.
Creating a Crystal Elixir
Polished stones and crystals generally are best for use in elixirs. These stones combined with water will create the elixir.
An elixir should be exposed to both sunlight and moonlight so allowing the mixture to stand for 24 hours is best. Place the elixir outside for direct exposure to sunlight and moonlight if you can. If no outdoor space is available, place the elixir near the window so it can be exposed to both sun and moon light. Cover the elixir with a lid.
After the solution has set for 24 hours, remove the crystals or gemstones and bottle the solution in a cobalt or amber glass bottle. Be sure to use an airtight stopper to close the bottle.
Consuming the Crystal Elixir
The elixir can be taken daily or as needed. There is no harm in ingesting the elixir. Consume approximately 1 teaspoon per day. If you store your elixir in 1 or 2 ounce size bottles with dropper tops, simply take seven individual drops. Take the solution either with water of on its own.
For best results, consume the entire contents once the bottle is opened. Do not save up elixirs. Make a new solution once you have finished.
Elixirs can have a mineral-like taste. It is normal to need to get used to the taste, but remember to focus on the therapeutic effects the elixir will have on your body.
When storing the elixir, store it in a dark place. The elixir does not need refrigeration.
Crystal Elixirs for Healing Auras
Crystal and gemstone elixirs are considered energy and vibrational medicine and can help heal the auric body where disease can first manifests. An aura is the biomagnetic sheath surrounding the body that contains information on a person. The information is about the person's emotional, physical, mental and spiritual state.
It is thought by some that disease manifests in the aura. Psychic healers are said to be able to see the human aura with the naked eye. Auras reveal much about a person's energetic state. The state of an aura, chakras, diseases, attached entities, celestial helpers on the scene, your spirit guides, and even deceased loved ones who are nearby to you could be visible in an aura.
Chakras and Crystals
Crystals have different colors that denote certain things. Below is a helpful breakdown of the seven major chakras and their corresponding colors and organs of the endocrine system:
- First Chakra is the Root Chakra. The color is red. The Root chakra is where we connect with the Earth and draw upon her stable and grounding support. Our ability to survive and to take care of ourselves is located at this chakra. This chakra is important for physical strength and stability. Our sexual issues and history is also stored here at this chakra.
- Second Chakra is the Sacral Chakra. The color is orange. The Sacral chakra deals with issues of relationships, emotions, pleasures, and lower creativity. For females, it is the seat of Goddess consciousness. Females connect with the Goddess within at this chakra. This vital energy of the 2nd chakra feeds our immune system with personal power.
- Third Chakra is the Solar Plexus. The color is yellow. The 3rd chakra deals with issues of personal power, self-image, self-esteem, drive, motivation and ambition. Our principles in life that we stand for develop at this chakra. The Solar Plexus is more importantly the seat of the subconscious mind. This is also the site where we assimilate and discern all information and also where we discern and filter toxic environments as well as food, beverage, and people.
- Fourth Chakra is the Heart chakra. The colors are green and pink. The Heart chakra deals with unconditional love, reciprocity (the ability to give and receive), philanthropy; the ability to connect with another and not lose one's self, the ability to nurture, comfort, and console; the ability to care for others.
- Fifth chakra is the Throat Plexus chakra. The color is blue. The Throat Plexus chakra deals with expression, communication, and higher creativity. It is also the site or center where we ask for what we need or require in life, where we express what we believe to be true for ourselves and our principles and causes in life we believe in and stand for. It is also the site of clear perception. The traits of the 3rd chakra are expressed here.
- The Sixth chakra is the Brow chakra. The color is indigo. The Brow chakra deals with Christ consciousness, psychic ability, intuition, telepathy, clairvoyance, clairaudience, and clairsentience. It is the site of our ability to understand the vastness of all things and how they work. The 6th chakra is the chakra for vision, wisdom, understanding, inner-standing, over-standing, and knowledge when applied with the heart. We see spiritually at this chakra. The 3rd eye is our spiritual eye.
- Seventh chakra is the Crown chakra. The color is violet or lavender. 7th chakra is the site where the soul leaves the body at death and during sleep while in the dream state.
Dherbs.com products that can help to heal the aura and chakras include:
- Aura Cleansing Elixir
- (1) First Chakra
- 2) Second Chakra
- (3) Third Chakra
- (4) Fourth Chakra #1 (Healing)
- (4) Fourth Chakra #2 (Love)
- (5) Fifth Chakra
- (6) Sixth Chakra
- (7) Seventh Chakra
This article is compliments of www.dherbs.com.
Solutions from Dherbs.com